What does SPICOSA stand for?
SPICOSA stands for Science and Policy Integration for Coastal System Assessment (EU)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Synchronization, Prioritizing, Integration, Coordination, Execution and Documentation
- Simplicity Peace Integrity Community Equality Stewardship (Society of Friends)
- Sleep disorders, Problems with eating or feeding, Incontinence, Confusion, Evidence of falls, Skin breakdown (instrument for evaluating syndromes related to aging)
- Social Promotion of Intercultural Communication Expertise and Skills
- Space-Borne Observations for Detecting and Forecasting Sea Ice Cover Extremes (European Union)
- Secondary Pilot Channel
- South Pacific Islands Criminal Intelligence Network
- Society for the Promotion of Indian Classical Music and Culture Amongst Youth (est. 1977; also seen as SPIC MACAY)
- Summer Philosophy Institute of Colorado (est. 1980)
- Spare Parts Inventory Control System
- Service Parts Identification (vehicles)
- Service Profile Identifier (ISDN)
- Services Professionnels d'Interventions en Développement
- Sindrom Priobretennogo Immunodeficita (Russian: Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome)
- South Padre Island Drive (Corpus Christi, TX highway)
- Special Packaging Instruction Drawing
- Standards Profile for Imagery Distribution
- Statistically Planned Incremental Delivery(ies)
- Sub-Packet Identification (data transmission)