Mathematics Teaching Efficacy Beliefs Instruments for pre-service teachers (MTEBI, Enochs, Smith, & Huinker, 2000) and Science Teaching Efficacy Beliefs Instruments for pre-service teachers (STEB1, Enochs & Riggs, 1990), and a Participant Main Survey were applied to ascertain the outcomes of pre-service teachers' sense of efficacy toward mathematics and science and compared the differences among these ten different programs.
What does STEB stand for?
STEB stands for Science Teaching Efficacy Beliefs
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of STEB
We have 1 other meaning of STEB in our Acronym Attic
- Southwest Teachers' Education and Marine Expedition for Research
- School Team Excellence Awards Program
- Shore Test Equipment Allowance Program
- Six Transmembrane Epithelial Antigen of the Prostate
- Small Town Economic Assistance Program (Connecticut)
- Summer Transitional Employment and Assessment Program
- Super TEA People (vodcast)
- Selective Tissue Estrogenic Activity Regulator
- Strategic Technologies in Automation and Robotics
- Student Tracking Early Alert Retention
- Sealable Tamper Evident Bag (transit)
- Security Tamper Evident Bag (airport security)
- Standard Test and Evaluation Bottle
- State Tax Equalization Board (Pennsylvania)
- Stern & Tisch Entertainment Business Association
- Science Teaching Efficacy Belief Instrument
- Science Team Executive Committee (US Department of Energy)
- Shiga Toxin-Producing Escherichia Coli
- Short Term Economic Capital
- Slant Total Electron Content
Samples in periodicals archive:
Quantitative data were gathered from the Science Teaching Efficacy Beliefs Instrument (STEBI-B)--which was administered to determine the personal science teaching efficacy and science teaching outcome expectancy for each subject.
Abstract The influence of a module on science teaching of a teacher education prgoramme is reflected by the changes in the Science Teaching Efficacy Beliefs of the preservice teachers at two phases: before they took the module on science teaching, and after their teaching practice period.