Survey Instrument and Interview Questionnaire The survey instrument selected to measure teachers' self-efficacy was the Science Teaching Efficacy Belief Instrument (STEBI-B).
What does STEBI stand for?
STEBI stands for Science Teaching Efficacy Belief Instrument
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Super TEA People (vodcast)
- Selective Tissue Estrogenic Activity Regulator
- Strategic Technologies in Automation and Robotics
- Student Tracking Early Alert Retention
- Science Teaching Efficacy Beliefs
- Sealable Tamper Evident Bag (transit)
- Security Tamper Evident Bag (airport security)
- Standard Test and Evaluation Bottle
- State Tax Equalization Board (Pennsylvania)
- Stern & Tisch Entertainment Business Association
- Science Team Executive Committee (US Department of Energy)
- Shiga Toxin-Producing Escherichia Coli
- Short Term Economic Capital
- Slant Total Electron Content
- Solar Thermal Electric Components
- South Texas Electric Cooperative
- Space Technology Education Conference
- Surgical Technique (course)
- Suzuka Circuit Traffic Education Center (Japan)
- Statistical Tool for Extreme Climate Analysis (Environment Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The survey was based on the Science Teaching Efficacy Belief instrument (Riggs & Knocks, 1990), and followed the methods described in Bandura's (2001) Guide for Constructing Efficacy Scales.