Backed by chip-maker Intel, 40 young men and women chosen as 'Intel Science Talent Search 2009' finalists met with President Obama.
What does STS stand for?
STS stands for Science Talent Search
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of STS
We have 713 other meanings of STS in our Acronym Attic
- Satellite Television Service
- Scanning Tunneling Spectroscopy
- Scholarly Technology Services
- Scholastic Testing Service
- School Transport Services LLC (Dubai, United Arab Emirates)
- Schuylkill Transportation Systems
- Schweizer Tierschutz
- Science and Technology for Sustainability
- Science and Technology Section (American Library Association & Association of College and Research Libraries)
- Science and Technology Studies
- Science, Technology and Society
- Scientific Telephone Samples
- Scottish Text Society (publisher; UK)
- Scuderia Trentina Storica (Italian: Scuderia Historical Club)
- Sea Transport Staff (Australia)
- Sea-To-Sky (Highway Improvement Project; Canada)
- Seal Team Six
- Sears Technology Services, Inc.
- Seasonal Timing Strategy (investing)
- Seattle Tamil Sangam
Samples in periodicals archive:
Her project was one of 40 honored this week in the annual Intel Science Talent Search (STS).