5m to our universities from the UK-wide Science Research Investment Fund.
What does SRIF stand for?
SRIF stands for Science Research Investment Fund (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SRIF
We have 35 other meanings of SRIF in our Acronym Attic
- Spatial Reference ID
- Standards/Requirements Identification Document
- Supplier Request for Information Disposition (aerospace)
- Second Rural Infrastructure Development Project (Asian Development Bank)
- Simplified Regional Industrial Development Programme (South African Department of Trade and Industry)
- Senior Responsible Industry Executive
- Statement of Recognised Income and Expense (financial information)
- Student Recruitment and International Education (Australian National University)
- System Requirements & Integration Engineering
- Southern Regional Information Exchange Group
- Sculptor Interface (Cisco)
- Socially Responsible Investment Fund (various locations)
- somatotropin release inhibiting factor
- Square-Root Information Filter
- Strategic Research Infrastructure Fund (UK)
- Square-Root Information Filter/Smoother
- Sacro Romano Impero Germanico (Italian: Germanic Holy Roman Empire; medieval territory)
- Santa Rosa Internet Group (Santa Rosa, CA)
- Socially Responsible Investment Guidelines (United States Conference of Catholic Bishops)
- Special Regional Interest Group
Samples in periodicals archive:
The new laboratories, based on the University's Science Site on South Road, Durham, have been funded by One North East and the Government's Science Research Investment Fund.
The new laboratories, based on the university's Science Site in South Road, Durham, have been funded by One North East and the Government's Science Research Investment Fund.
United Kingdom: Under the Science Research Investment Fund for 2004 to 2005, the government will allocate 1 billion [pounds sterling] to UK universities and institutions.
The project is being funded by Higher Education Funding Council for England's Science Research Investment Fund, Advantage West Midlands, The Wellcome Trust and the university itself.
The major part of the funding for the new development has been received through the national Science Research Investment Fund.
Liddell and Enterprise Minister Wendy Alexander said the Scottish Science Research Investment Fund will help Scotland thrive in a global economy.
All universities will be able to apply for grants from a central pool managed by the Science Research Investment Fund.