Also for this important age group, SSP is finalizing a redesign of its online publication, Science News for Kids, with the support of the Lasker Foundation and others.
What does SNK stand for?
SNK stands for Science News for Kids (website)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SNK
We have 22 other meanings of SNK in our Acronym Attic
- Southern Nevada Junior Golf Association (Henderson, NV)
- Southern New Jersey Light Rail Transit System
- Sisters of the Holy Names of Jesus and Mary (religious order)
- Syndicat National des Jeunes Medecins Generalistes (French)
- Scottish National Jazz Orchestra (UK)
- Southern New Jersey Perinatal Cooperative
- Southern New Jersey Regional Trauma Center (Cooper University Hospital; Camden, NJ)
- SQT Notice and Job Site Component
- Special Needs Jurisdiction Tool Kit (US FEMA)
- Shin Nihon Kikaku (Japanese: New Japan Product; video game manufacturer)
- Shin Nihon Kikaku Corporation (Japan)
- Shin Nippon Koki Co. Ltd. (Japan)
- Shin Nippon Kucho (Japan)
- Shingeki No Kyojin (Japanese manga)
- Strong Name Key (.Net file extension)
- Student-Neuman-Keuls (behavioral neuroscience test)
- Shin Nihon Kickboxing Association (Japan)
- Spay and Neuter Kansas City (Missouri)
- Strongest Neighbor Kalman Filter
Samples in periodicals archive:
Society for Science & the Public publishes Science News, a weekly magazine of science, and operates Science News for Kids, a popular website for middle school science students.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] John Roberts/Tara McHugh's USDA/ARS, Western Regional Research Center, Albany, CA, vitamin D2 post harvest UVB treatment research was mentioned in Science News for Kids, Dec.
Emily Sohn writes for Science News for Kids and covers health and science for a variety if other publications.
We can also peek into the minds of the next generation of our readers by seeing which stories on the Science News for Kids site receive the most visits.
This year saw the launch of Science News for Kids (www.
There will be no charge for use of Science News for Kids (www.
Wacky bat naps," Science News for Kids, February 7.