He spent more than 20 years as a chemistry professor at the University of Oregon, where he was a chemistry professor, associate member of the Institute of Molecular Biology and Materials Science Institute, and director of the Master of Science Internship Program in Organometallics and Organic Synthesis.
What does SIP stand for?
SIP stands for Science Internship Program (University of California, Santa Cruz)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SIP
We have 614 other meanings of SIP in our Acronym Attic
- Satellite Interceptor Program
- Savings Investment Plan
- Scale Irrigation Project (various organizations)
- Scanner Interface Processor
- School Improvement Partner (UK education)
- School Improvement Partner (UK)
- School Improvement Plan
- School Intervention Program (various schools)
- Schools Integration Project
- Science in Parliament (various locations)
- Scientific Instrument Package (gaming)
- Scientific Investigations Plan
- SCSI Interlock Protocol
- Seasonal to Interannual Prediction (World Meteorological Organization)
- Seat Index Point
- Second Intermediate Period
- Sector Investment Programmes
- Secure Internet Programming (Princeton University)
- Security Improvement Process
- Security Investment Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
The successful activity of a political science internship program also makes it known to the general public and to others that the university or college which sponsors it is doing a "good thing.