What does SEQIP stand for?
SEQIP stands for Science Education Quality Improvement Project (Indonesia)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- South East Queensland Country (tourism plan; Australia)
- Sunday Evening Quiz Club (India)
- Single Energy Quantitative Computed Tomography
- South East Queensland Electricity Board (Australia)
- Sequence of Events Product (WCCS)
- South East Queensland Forest Agreement (Australia)
- South East Queensland Fire and Biodiversity Consortium (Griffith University; Australia)
- South East Queensland Healthy Waterways Partnership (Brisbane, Australia)
- Secondary Education Quality Improvement
- South East Queensland Irrigation Futures (Australia)
- South East Queensland Infrastructure Plan and Program (Australia)
- South East Queensland Integrated Regional Transport Plan (Australia)
- Society for the Enhancement of Quality of Life (Canada)
- Sustainable Environemnt for Quality of Life (Charlotte, NC)
- Safety Environment and Quality Management (UK)
- Sequence Number
- Study of Economics and Quality of Life (cardiology study)
- State Environmental Quality Review (New York state)
- State Environmental Quality Review Act (New York)