Through surveys of 24,000 science and non-science majors from 40 colleges, as well as some of their high school and college teachers, the new study will use grades in introductory college science courses as the main measure of success, says Sadler, who is director of the science education department and an assistant professor of education.
What does SED stand for?
SED stands for Science Education Department
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SED
We have 210 other meanings of SED in our Acronym Attic
- Secure Cyber Communications
- Secretaria de Control y Transparencia (Spanish: Secretary of Control and Transparency)
- Safety Engineered Device (healthcare)
- Sales, Engineering and Development
- Satellite Eligibility Determination (site)
- School Education Director (Australia)
- School of English and Drama (UK)
- School of Environmental Design
- Schweizerischer Erdbebendienst (Swiss Seismological Service)
- Science, Environment and Development
- Sciences and Exploration Directorate (US NASA)
- Scottish Enterprise Dunbartonshire (UK)
- Secondary Electron Detector
- Sedalia (Amtrak station code; Sedalia, MO)
- Sedom, Israel - Domestic Airfield (airport code)
- Seeing-Eye Dog
- Selective Eating Disorder (psychology)
- Self Employment Development (various organizations)