What does SCOTW stand for?
SCOTW stands for Science Collaboration of the Week (Wikipedia)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SCOTW
- Scottish Yeomanry (British Territorial Army regiment)
- Solution, Competition, Only Me, Timebound, Size, Money, Authority, Need (sales methodology checklist)
- Scottish Special Safety Scheme (nuclear submarine accidents)
- Society of Chief Officers of Trading Standards in Scotland
- Signal Channel Objective Tactical Terminal
- Smart Communications Technologies for Tomorrow
- Standing Committee on Therapeutic Trials (Health Research Council of New Zealand)
- Supreme Court of the United States
- Scottish Vocational Educational Council
- Sailor Chick of the Week (Sailing Anarchy)
- School Citizen of the Year (various schools)
- Smart Companion Operation Technology
- South Central Oracle Users Group (Texas, Oklahoma, Louisiana, and Arkansas)
- Southern California OS/2 User Group
- Sugar Corporation of Uganda Ltd.
- Santa Cruz Operation UNIX
- Sand Compatibility and Opportunistic Use Program (California)
- Senior Care Online University for Professionals
- Scalable Object Tracking Through Unattended Techniques
- Science Crew Operations Utility Testbed