What does SETT stand for?
SETT stands for Science, Engineering Trades and Technology
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SETT
We have 20 other meanings of SETT in our Acronym Attic
- Stock Exchange Electronic Trading Service
- Student Evaluation of Teaching and Subject
- Support Enforcement Tracking System (Ohio)
- Swath Extension by Timing Saturation (radar)
- Synchronous Equipment Timing Source
- System Engineering & Technical Support
- South East Trading Standards Authorities (UK)
- Single Electron Transistor Scanning Electrometer (microscope)
- Special Education Technology Special Interest Group
- South-East Europe Transmission System Operators
- Self Expression Teen Theater
- South East Texas Transit
- Space Environment Technology Transition
- Special Equipment and Tactics Team (police)
- Student Environment Tasks Tools
- Submarine Escape Training Tank (UK Royal Navy)
- Systems Extension Training Teams
- Systems Engineering of Time-Triggered Architectures
- South East Texas Treatment Access Service (Texas)
- Single Electronics