California School-to-Work Interagency Transition Partnership (www.
What does SWITP stand for?
SWITP stands for School-to-Work Interagency Transition Partnership (California)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SWITP
- Social Worker in Training (UK)
- Software Integration and Test
- SomeWhere In Time (movie)
- South West Institute of TAFE (Technical and Further Education) (est. 1988; Warrnambool, Victoria, Australia)
- Southwest Institute of Technology (Austin, TX)
- Solar and Wind Initiatives Towards Change (Canada)
- Student Wellness Initiative Toward Community Health (est. 2005; West Side Community Clinic; Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada)
- Students Working in Tobacco Can Help (Canadian Cancer Society)
- Switch Exercise
- Sustainable Water Infrastructure Task Force (Pennsylvania)
- Southwest IT Partners (Irvine, CA)
- Statewide Integrated Traffic Records System (traffic collision data collected by the California Highway Patrol)
- Solid Waste Information and Tracking System
- Southern Wisconsin Interpreting & Translation Services
- Society of Women in Urology (Chicago, IL)
- Special Weapons Interdiction Vehicles (video game)
- Southern Waste Information Exchange, Inc.
- Someone Who Isn't You (band)
- Semata Wayang Jaya (Indonesian real estate company)
- Sir William Johnson