com)-- As part of a global call for all national governments to step up their action on the issue of violence against women and girls, Plan Canada has launched an online letter-writing campaign that encourages Canadians to join the call for a national action plan to end school-related gender-based violence (SRGBV).
What does SRGBV stand for?
SRGBV stands for School-Related Gender-Based Violence
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Strategic Response Group Disorder Control Unit (New York Police Department)
- Schuylkill River Greenway Association (Pottstown, PA)
- Self-Reconfigurable Gate Array (computer architecture)
- Sub Regional Government Accounts (UK)
- Swedish Reference Group for Antibiotics
- Sydney Roleplaying Games Association (Sydney, Australia)
- Silastic Ring Gastric Bypass (gastroenterology)
- Standard Red Green Blue (color model)
- Survey Research Group of Bangladesh
- Suunto Reduced Gradient Bubble Model
- Salve Regina: Gregorian Chant
- Scottish Rock Garden Club
- Solutions Research Group Consultants, Inc. (various locations)
- Sunday River Golf Club (Maine)
- Sunnyvale Rod & Gun Club (Cupertino, CA)
- Swope Ridge Geriatric Center (Kansas City, MO)
- Senior Ruby Ground Control Processor
- Sri Ram Goburdhun Charitable Trust (India)
- Short Range Gray Encoding (algorithm)
- State Resource Group for Education of Deprived Urban Children (India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
They include: a learning programme on gender-based violence in Malawi, an initiative to reduce stigma against survivors of gender-based violence in Libya, developing bylaws in Papua New Guinea to prevent violence against women, and a learning programme to end school-related gender-based violence in Malawi.