School-based initiatives should therefore be at the forefront of language policy.
What does SBI stand for?
SBI stands for School-Based Initiative (various locations)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SBI
We have 316 other meanings of SBI in our Acronym Attic
- San Benito High School District (California)
- Santa Barbara High School District (California)
- School Behavioral Health Training Institute
- Small Business High Technology Institute
- Swedish Board of Health and Welfare (surgery qualification)
- Safeco Business Insurance (Liberty Mutual Company)
- Scaleable Bandwidth Interconnect
- Scanned Beam Imager
- School of Business and Industry (Florida A&M University)
- School of Business and Information Systems (Vocational Training Council; Hong Kong)
Samples in periodicals archive:
BHF has teamed up with NHS Hartlepool and Hartlepool Council and will pump in PS100,000 over three years into the Hartlepool Hearty Lives Younger and Wiser school-based initiative for 7-to-11-year-olds.
There is a particular focus on children and young people, with a number of school-based initiatives.
A school-based initiative to develop a "Young Persons" guide to climate change is being proposed to engage youth in reducing Denver's greenhouse gas emissions.
Over the years, she has seen the organization grow from a small local arts and school-based initiative to one offering a full spectrum of programs that integrate the arts more fully into the community.
Among the important areas to address in this regard are school-based initiatives that are deliberately designed to promote students' problem-solving potential, public speaking ability, and career development.
In addition to these school-based initiatives, both Johnson & Johnson and the Nurses for a Healthier Tomorrow coalition continued their national media campaigns to encourage careers in nursing.