In an urban, school-based asthma education program, Magzamen, Patel, Davis, Edelstein, & Tager (2008) found participants had reduced symptoms, fewer activity limitations, and less health care utilization.
What does SBAEP stand for?
SBAEP stands for School-Based Asthma Education Program
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Society for Bicycle Advocacy At Dalhousie (Dalhousie University student group)
- Spina Bifida Association of Dallas (Texas)
- Susan B. Anthony Dollar
- Sub Band Adaptive Differential Pulse Mode Modulation
- Spina Bifida Association of the Delaware Valley (Worcester, PA)
- SB Advertising & Events (Kolkata, India)
- School of Business Administration and Economics
- St. Bernard Association of Educators (Chalmette, LA)
- Stabilized Bombing Approach Equipment (Norden bombsight; US DoD)
- Stop Bristol Airport Expansion (UK)
- Safe Blood for Africa Foundation (Washington, DC)
- Secretory Bacterial Aggregating Factor
- Shanghai Bureau of Agriculture and Forestry
- Small Business Accounting and Finance (Denver, CO)
- Schools Branch, Australian Forest League (Sydney, Australia)
- Skull Base Allergic Fungal Sinusitis
- Small Bodies Assessment Group (US NASA; est. 2008)
- Small Business Advisory Group
- Spina Bifida Association of Georgia
- Spina Bifida Association of Greater New Orleans