In cooperation with the Wellesley College School-Age Child Care Project, NAESP assembled this booklet to establish guidelines for determining effective projects.
What does SACCP stand for?
SACCP stands for School-Age Child Care Project (Wellesley College; Wellesley, MA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SACCP
We have 1 other meaning of SACCP in our Acronym Attic
- Streator Area Chamber of Commerce and Industry (Streator, IL)
- Swiss-Australian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (Australia)
- STD/AIDS Cooperative Central Laboratory (Philippines)
- South Australian Council for Country Music
- Savings and Credit Cooperative Organisation
- Savings and Credit Cooperative Society Limited
- Southern Appalachian Center for Cooperative Ownership (North Carolina)
- Savings and Credit Co-Operative League of South Africa Ltd. (Cape Town, South Africa)
- Strategic Air Command Communications
- Southern African Centre for the Constructive Resolution of Disputes (Zambia)
- Sensory Analysis of Critical Control Points
- Staff Action Control and Coordination Portal (web-based tracking database for staff actions used in some Department of Defense)
- Southern African Centre for Collaboration on Peace and Security
- Schedule and Cost Change Request (USACE)
- Southeastern Association for Community College Research
- St Albans Charity Cycle Ride (UK)
- Standardized Approach for Measuring Counterparty Credit Risk (finance)
- SAC Automated Command & Control System (USAF; now the Strategic Automated Command and Control System)
- Sacrewell Crop Station
- Ship(board) Automated Communications Control System
Samples in periodicals archive:
The School-Age Child Care Project was initiated in 1979 in response to the needs of local and state policy makers as well as to the expressed needs of parents, school administrators, and child care providers.