In New Hampshire, an employer that seeks to engage a student for subminimum wage must comply with the New Hampshire Department of Labor's School to Work program as well as federal requirements under the Fair Labor Standards Act.
What does STWP stand for?
STWP stands for School to Work Program
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of STWP
We have 5 other meanings of STWP in our Acronym Attic
- Science and Technology of Welding and Joining (journal)
- Scanning Thermal Wave Microscopy
- Short-Term Working Memory (human cognition)
- Stabswachtmeister (German: a military rank)
- South Texas Weather Modification Association (Pleasanton, TX)
- School-to-Work Opportunities
- Shut the World Out
- Staff Tactical Watch Officer
- School to Work Opportunities Act of 1994
- School-to-Work Outreach Project (US Department of Education)
- Short Term Work Program (various locations)
- Society of Technical Writers & Publishers
- Software Technical Writing Program (Middlesex Community College; Massachusetts)
- Solving the World's Problems
- Steam Working Pressure
- Songs to Wear Pants To
- Share the Worlds Resources
- Surface Transportation Weather Research Center (University of North Dakota; Grand Forks, ND)
- Serving Those Who Serve (New York, NY)
- Seven Star Web Solutions (India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Leaving Cap Pub after 11 years, Hudelson has since then published a Washington research service, written newsletters for two education trade associations, and--for the past seven years--published Career Pathways Report, covering school to work programs.