Lapan, Osana, Tucker, and Kosciulek investigated the influence of the School to Work Opportunities Act of 1994 on career counseling practice and concluded that it will be increasingly more important for career professionals to form sustained collaborative relationships with schools and employers in the community.
What does STWOA stand for?
STWOA stands for School to Work Opportunities Act of 1994
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Stamford Tires and Wheels Inc.
- Sweden Textile Water Initiative (est. 2010)
- Science and Technology of Welding and Joining (journal)
- Scanning Thermal Wave Microscopy
- Short-Term Working Memory (human cognition)
- Stabswachtmeister (German: a military rank)
- South Texas Weather Modification Association (Pleasanton, TX)
- School-to-Work Opportunities
- Shut the World Out
- Staff Tactical Watch Officer
- School-to-Work Outreach Project (US Department of Education)
- School to Work Program
- Short Term Work Program (various locations)
- Society of Technical Writers & Publishers
- Software Technical Writing Program (Middlesex Community College; Massachusetts)
- Solving the World's Problems
- Steam Working Pressure
- Songs to Wear Pants To
- Share the Worlds Resources
- Surface Transportation Weather Research Center (University of North Dakota; Grand Forks, ND)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Perkins Vocational Education Act of 1984 and subsequent amendments, and the School to Work Opportunities Act of 1994.