The gold medal winner will be at the University of Birmingham in Edgbaston today to unveil its new School of Sport and Exercise Sciences.
What does SSES stand for?
SSES stands for School of Sport and Exercise Sciences (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SSES
We have 37 other meanings of SSES in our Acronym Attic
- Space Science Education Resource Directory
- Subpoena and Summons Extraordinary of the Royal High Court of the Raging Main
- South-Southeastern (weather reports)
- Sewer System Evaluation and Rehabilitation Program (Louisiana)
- Social Services Emergency Response Plan (Canada)
- South Suburban Emergency Response Team (Illinois)
- Specie Specific Experimental Response to Stress index
- Stockholm School of Economics-Russia
- Samuel Staples Elementary School (Easton, Connecticut)
- Sanitary Sewer Evaluation Survey
- Secret Society of Executive Secretaries (Dilbert comic)
- Sewer System Evaluation Survey
- Shamrock Springs Elementary School (Westfield, IN)
- Ship System Engineering Station
- Ships Signal Exploitation Space
- Solar System Exploration Subcommittee (US NASA)
- South Shore Elder Services, Inc. (Braintree, MA)
- Special Signals Exploitation System
- Stockholm School of Entrepreneurship (Stockholm, Sweden)
- Suite of Survivability Enhancement Systems (US Army)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The centre is a joint venture between the School of Psychology and the School of Sport and Exercise Sciences and has educational as well as research functions.
Anyone interested in participating should contact Michelle Venables from the School of Sport and Exercise Sciences on 0121 414 8744 or by email on MCV332@bham.