Dean of the University's School of Sport, Performing Arts and Leisure (SSPAL), John Pymm, said: "It has taken seven years of careful planning and preparation to bring to reality the vision for this building.
What does SSPAL stand for?
SSPAL stands for School of Sport, Performing Arts and Leisure (University of Wolverhampton; UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SSPAL
- S.S. Papadopoulos and Associates, Inc. (est. 1979; environmental and water resource consulting; Bethesda, MD)
- Service and Support Professionals Association
- Shanghai Shenxiao Philatelic Association (Shanghai, China)
- Short Statured People of Australia Inc.
- Social Security Pensions Act (UK)
- Software Support Professionals Association
- Solid State Power Amplifier
- Submicron Signal Processor Architecture
- Summer School for the Performing Arts (Westford, MA)
- Société Suisse de Photogrammétrie, d'Analyse d'Image et de Télédétection (French: Swiss Society for Photogrammetry, Image Analysis and Remote Sensing; Switzerland)
- Scuola Superiore Pubblica Amministrazione Locale (Italian: School of Local Public Administration; Rome, Italy)
- Solid State Power Amplifier Module
- Space Station Safety Product Assurance Office
- Solid State Phased-Array (RADAR)
- Solid State Phased Array Radar System
- Space Systems Performance Analysis Tool
- Scissor Sisters Party Bus
- Social Science Plaza B (University of California, Irvine)
- Solid-State Power Block (satellites, communications)
- Stichting Scholing Praktijk Bouw (Dutch)
Samples in periodicals archive:
FOR 1999/2000, the University of Wolverhampton will unveil a new school - the School of Sport, Performing Arts and leisure.
The workshops run parallel to taught School of Sport, Performing Arts and Leisure Masters courses in Applied Sport and Exercise Science, Dance Science, Drama and Performance, Music, Tourism and Hospitality Management.