The Engineering Library is the key project in Gold Fields' three-year R18 million sponsorship of the Wits School of Mining Engineering and will make a major contribution towards the alleviation of skills shortages in the South Africa mining sector.
What does SOME stand for?
SOME stands for School of Mining Engineering (University of New South Wales; Australia)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SOME
We have 11 other meanings of SOME in our Acronym Attic
- Somali Centre for Education and Training (Somalia)
- Sylhet Osmani Medical College Hospital (Bangladesh)
- Short Orientation Memory Concentration Test
- Secretary's Office, General Counsel (US Navy)
- Site Occupational Medical Director (US Department of Energy)
- Slab On Metal Deck (construction)
- Southern Maryland
- Space Operations Mission Directorate (NASA)
- Special Olympics Maryland
- Special Olympics Miami Dade (Miami, FL)
- Secretary's Office, Management Engineer (US Navy)
- Service Outreach Motivate Educate
- Simultaneous Optical Multiprocessor Exchange (bus)
- So Others Might Eat (charity)
- Society of Model Engineers
- Statement of Movements in Equity (financial information; New Zealand)
- Structure, Organization, Monitoring & Evaluation Committee (Philippines)
- Sunflower Oil Methyl Ester (fuel)
- Simultaneous Optical Multiprocessor Exchange Bus (Parallel high-speed computer interconnection networking)
- Sojitz Marine & Engineering Corporation (Tokyo, Japan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sc (Geology) from the University of South Africa and an MSc (Mineral Economics) from the School of Mining Engineering at the University of Witwatersrand.
Mr Lurf, an Austrian national, completed postgraduate courses at the School of Mining Engineering at University of NSW.