Baden (3) (1) National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences Marine and Freshwater Biomedical Sciences Center and National Science Foundation-National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences Oceans and Human Health Center, University of Miami Rosenstiel School of Marine and Atmospheric Sciences, Miami, Florida, USA; (2) National Center for Environmental Health, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta, Georgia, USA; (3) Center for Marine Science, University of North Carolina at Wilmington, Wilmington, North Carolina, USA This article is part of the mini-monograph "Aerosolized Florida Red Tide Toxins (Brevetoxins).
What does SoMAS stand for?
SoMAS stands for School of Marine and Atmospheric Sciences
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SoMAS
- Société des Mines de l'Air (French)
- Société des Mines de l'Aïr (French: Mining Company Air; France and Niger)
- Standard Operations and Maintenance Army Labor Job Order
- Société de Maintenance Nucléaire (French: Nuclear Maintenance Company; Maubeuge, France)
- Society of Obstetric Medicine of Australia and New Zealand
- Security Officers Management and Analysis Project
- Soft Mapper
- Sound of Mull Archaeological Project (Scotland, UK)
- Standard Operation and Maintenance Army Research and Development System (Accounting)
- Supplemental Maintenance And Repair Parts Instruction
- Self-Organization in Multi-Agent Systems
- Standard Operation and Maintenance Army System
- Support of Mentors and their Students in the Neurosciences (Davidson, NC)
- School of Mortgage Banking (Washington, DC)
- Sex Offender Management Board (Illinois)
- Sitting on My Bed
- School of Management Business Accelerator (Philippines)
- South of Market Business Association (San Francisco, CA)
- South Okanagan Minor Baseball Association (Canada)
- Southern Oregon Mountain Bike Association (Talent, OR)