He has taught at the Graduate School of Library and Information Studies at McGill University for twenty, years, where he was the Director for the past six years.
What does SLIS stand for?
SLIS stands for School of Library and Information Studies
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SLIS
We have 39 other meanings of SLIS in our Acronym Attic
- Supervised Learning in Quest
- School of Labor and Industrial Relations (Michigan State University)
- Side Looking Infrared
- Standard Location Immediate Request (telecommunications)
- Stephen Lawrence Inquiry Report (UK)
- Stock Level Item Record
- Submarine Launched Intermediate Range Ballistic Missile
- Sudan Landmine Information and Response Initiative
- Single Link Interface Requirement Specification (TADIL related)
- School of Library and Information Science
- Sector Long Island Sound (New Haven, CT)
- Serveur Linux pour l'Internet Scolaire (French)
- Sierra Leone Information System
- Special Libraries and Information Services Group (South Africa)
- St. Lucia Industrial and Small Business Association
- Schools of Library and Information Science Network
- Scalable Link Interface Technology
- Scintigraphic Large Intestinal Transit
- Serial-Lot Item Tracking
- Silicon-Less Interconnect Technology
Samples in periodicals archive:
Curry, School of Library and Information Studies, Texas Woman's University, Denton, TX 76204 EVELYN LAVERN CURRY is Assistant Professor in the School of Library and Information Studies, Texas Woman's University, where she teaches courses in reference, information storage and retrieval, and multicultural librarianship.
Zweizig, School of Library and Information Studies, University of Wisconsin--Madison, 600 N.