95 Paperback RJ505 Acquarone (Parent-Infant Clinic, School of Infant Mental Health, London, UK) describes infant-parent psychotherapy in theory and practice, as well as special needs babies and borderline and psychotic mothers.
What does SIMH stand for?
SIMH stands for School of Infant Mental Health (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SIMH
- Semantic Information Modeling for Federation
- Service d'Imagerie Morphologique et Fonctionnelle (French: Morphological and Functional Imaging Service)
- Strings International Music Festival
- Surfaces, Interfaces, Matériaux Fonctionnels (French: Surfaces, Interfaces, Functional Materials)
- Società Italiana di Medicina Fisica e Riabilitazione (Italy)
- Simulated (mission) Firing
- Simulated Fire
- Scanned, Intensity-Modulated, Focused Ultrasound
- Societa' Italiana Di Medicina Generale
- Societas Internationalis Medicinae Generalis (Latin: International Society of General Practice)
- Shanghai Institute of Mental Health (est. 1981; China)
- Solitary Intraretinal Macular Hemorrhage
- Song in My Head
- Suryani Institute for Mental Health (est. 2005; Bali, Indonesia)
- Survey of Internet Mental Health Issues
- Studying and Improving Minority Health in Michigan (USA)
- Schroder Investment Management Hong Kong
- Staten Island Mental Health Society, Inc (Staten Island, NY)
- Scandinavian International Management Institute (Denmark)
- Sciences de l’Information, de la Matière et de l’Ingénierie (French: Information Science, Matter and Engineering)
Samples in periodicals archive:
THE School of Infant Mental Health runs baby and parent classes to deal with sleeping and eating disorders.