Safety Climate - Exploring Perceptions of Safety Management in an Aluminium Organisation of Bahrain" was part of safety superintendent Mahmood A Aziz's research in securing an MSc in Occupational & Environmental Health and Safety Management from the School of Environmental Design and Management (Distance Learning) at the University of Portsmouth.
What does SED stand for?
SED stands for School of Environmental Design
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SED
We have 210 other meanings of SED in our Acronym Attic
- Saudi Electric Company - Western Region
- Secure Cyber Communications
- Secretaria de Control y Transparencia (Spanish: Secretary of Control and Transparency)
- Safety Engineered Device (healthcare)
- Sales, Engineering and Development
- Satellite Eligibility Determination (site)
- School Education Director (Australia)
- School of English and Drama (UK)
- Schweizerischer Erdbebendienst (Swiss Seismological Service)
- Science Education Department
- Science, Environment and Development
- Sciences and Exploration Directorate (US NASA)
- Scottish Enterprise Dunbartonshire (UK)
- Secondary Electron Detector
- Sedalia (Amtrak station code; Sedalia, MO)
- Sedom, Israel - Domestic Airfield (airport code)
- Seeing-Eye Dog
Samples in periodicals archive:
Safety superintendent Mahmood A Aziz's research on "Safety climate -- exploring perceptions of safety management in an aluminium organisation of Bahrain" was part of his requirement in securing an MSc in occupational and environmental health and safety management from the school of environmental design and management (distance learning), University of Portsmouth.
Phillips was initially trained as a landscape architect at the School of Environmental Design, University of Georgia, and in 1982 graduated with a Master's from the Graduate School of Design at Harvard University, with a concentration in real estate development and urban planning.