Beginning her third year there as dean of its School of Engineering and Applied Sciences, she was successfully making that academic area more welcoming and accessible to the rest of the university community, despite its physical location on the edge of campus.
What does SEAS stand for?
SEAS stands for School of Engineering and Applied Science
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SEAS
We have 57 other meanings of SEAS in our Acronym Attic
- South East Asia Rainforest Research Programme
- Scotland's Environmental and Rural Services (UK)
- Software Engineering Action Request System
- South and East Asian Regional Section (International Organization for Biological Control of Noxious Animals and Plants)
- South Essex Amateur Radio Society (UK)
- SouthEast Alabama Rocketry Society
- Student Expense and Resource Survey (California)
- Society for the Encouragement of the Arts (Gloucester, MA)
- Saint Elizabeth Ann Seton (church; various locations)
- Scandinavian Electro Acoustic Systems (Norwegian loudspeaker manufacturer)
- Schreck Environmental Awareness Society, Corp.
- Selected Ammunition Study
- Selected Effects Armament System
- Selective Armament Subsystem
- Ship/Equipment/Alterations Summary
- Shipboard Environmental Data Acquisition Systems
- Signaling System Engineering and Administration System
- Simvastatin and Ezetimibe in Aortic Stenosis (cardiology study)
- Société Européenne d'Alliages pour la Sidérurgie (French ferro-alloy producer)
- Software Engineering and Assessment Services