Dubai: The board of directors for the home-grown academic institution, Dubai School of Dental Medicine (DSDM), has been announced under the patronage of Princess Haya Bint Al Hussain, wife of His Highness Shaikh Mohammad Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice President and Prime Minister of the UAE and Ruler of Dubai.
What does SODM stand for?
SODM stands for School of Dental Medicine (various schools)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SODM
We have 1 other meaning of SODM in our Acronym Attic
- Service-Oriented Data Integration Architecture
- Sociedad Dominicana de Investigadores Agropecuarios y Forestales
- Six of October Development and Investment Co. (Egypt)
- Standard Operational Data Item Manual (Western Range, Range Control and Display Handbook)
- Small Outline Dual In-line Memory Module(s)
- Software Development Impact Statement
- Solar Water Disinfection
- Service-Oriented Development in a Unified Framework (project; various locations)
- Simple Object Definition Language
- Skewless Optical Data Link
- Sons of Dark Magicians (gaming guild)
- Staatstoezicht Op De Mijnen (Dutch: State Supervision of Mines; The Hague, The Netherlands)
- Social Development Network (Kenya)
- Senior Offensive Duty Officer (Air Operations Center)
- Senior Operations Duty Officer
- South of Downtown
- South of the Dome (District South of the former Kingdome, Seattle, WA)
- Scottish Office Department of Health (UK)
- Software Documentation Support Environment
- Sum of Defeated Opponents Scores (Chinese game Go)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Goldman School of Dental Medicine, where she received the Outstanding Achievement and Excellence in Patient and Practice Management Award.
Casiglia teaches at Harvard School of Dental Medicine.
The University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine students and faculty are looking forward to working with the treatment planning and communication software which we are sure will allow us to explain our cases more clearly to our patients.
and a researcher at the Harvard School of Dental Medicine.
At The Boston University Goldman School of Dental Medicine he is Associate Clinical Professor of Pediatric Dentistry.