Larry Gianchetta Dean, School of Business Administration The University of Montana
What does SBA stand for?
SBA stands for School of Business Administration
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SBA
We have 356 other meanings of SBA in our Acronym Attic
- Santa Barbara Aerospace
- Santa Barbara Airlines (Santa Barbara, CA)
- Santa Barbara, CA, USA - Santa Barbara Airport (Airport Code)
- Saskatchewan Band Association (Saskatchewan, Canada)
- Saskatchewan Beekeepers Association
- Scalable Broadcast Algorithm
- Scarborough Basketball Association
- School Based Assessment
- School Baseline Assessment
- School Bus Advertising
- Scottish Beekeepers' Association
- Sealed Bid Auction
- Seat Belt Anchor (automotive)
- Sebring (Amtrak station code; Sebring, FL)
- Senior Bowlers of America
- Senior Business Analyst
- Sergeant's Benevolent Association (New York City, NY, USA)
- Serum Bactericidal Activity
- Set-Based Analysis
- Shamrock Basketball Association (Forney, TX)
Samples in periodicals archive:
ANN MORALES OLAZABAL, MBA, JD, is an assistant professor of business ethics and business law at the University of Miami School of Business Administration in Coral Gables, Florida.
A $30,000 grant was awarded to Wesley Andrews, Suzanne Cory and Mary Harston of the School of Business Administration at St.
She holds a bachelor of arts degree from Yale University and a masters of business administration degree from the Harvard University Graduate School of Business Administration.