510 The International Society for the Advancement of Spine Surgery 402 lonbond-Medthin 509 IPFW Engagement/ Weldon School of Biomedical Engineering 308 Jarvis Surgical 107 Judson Smith 306 Juno, Inc 707/708 Knight Mechanical Testing 804 Kosciusko Economic Development Corporation 610 Marox Corporation 706 Medivative Technologies 101 Metal Craft/Riverside Machine & Engineering 406 MICRO 201 Micro Machine Company 902 MTD MicroMolding 411 MTS Systems Corporation 606 Oak View Tool Company, LLC 310 Oberg Medical 607 Orchid Orthopedics 506 Pearl Diver 705 Phillips Plastics Corporation 106 Polymer Solutions 702 PPD Meditech 304 Precision Medical Technologies 701 Pressure Technology, Inc.
What does SBME stand for?
SBME stands for School of Biomedical Engineering (University of Tennessee, Memphis)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SBME
We have 2 other meanings of SBME in our Acronym Attic
- sympodial bamboo molded composite(s)
- Southern Blackmouth Cur Breeders Association
- Spherical Biological Monitoring and Control Devices
- Société Belge de Médecine et Chirurgie du Pied (Belgian Society of Medicine and Surgery of the Foot)
- Space Battle Management Core Systems
- Spine Bone Mineral Density
- Stochastic Boundary Molecular Dynamics (molecular biophysics)
- Subscale Beryllium Mirror Demonstrator (optics)
- Super Bit Mapping Direct (digital video process; Sony)
- Simulation-Based Medical Education
- Society for Business and Management in Engineering
- Sony BMG (Bertelsmann Music Group) Music Entertainment
- State Board of Medical Examiners
- Students of Biomedical Engineering (Utah)
- Subic Bay Marine Exploratorium
- Super-position Block Markov Encoding
- Stephen Bufton Memorial Education Fund (American Business Woman's Association; Kansas City, MO)
- Standard Basis Measurement Error Rate
- Sociedad Brasileira de Meteorologia (Brazilian Society of Meteorology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Lead author Andres Kriete, Associate Professor at Drexel's School of Biomedical Engineering, Science and Health Systems, said: "One important goal of computational approaches in aging is to develop integrated models of a unifying aging theory in order to better understand the progression of aging phenotypes grounded on molecular mechanisms.
of Chemistry and School of Biomedical Engineering, IIT Bombay Mumbai 400 076
Insights from our study also will be important for understanding the precise roles of insulin in obesity or Type II diabetes, and to the design of effective intervention strategies," said Ji-Xin Cheng, an assistant professor in Purdue University's Weldon School of Biomedical Engineering and Department of Chemistry.