Herrera School of Advanced Military Studies US Army Command and General Staff College
What does SAMS stand for?
SAMS stands for School of Advanced Military Studies (US Army)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SAMS
We have 184 other meanings of SAMS in our Acronym Attic
- Scalable Adaptive Multicast Research Group
- Sasaki Applied Meteorology Research Institute
- South Asia Migration Resource Network
- Sydney Arthritis and Musculoskeletal Research Network (Sydney, Australia)
- Southern African Music Rights Organisation
- South Australian Motor Racing Officials Association (Australia)
- Security Assistance Manpower Requirements System
- Saskatchewan Association of Medical Radiation Technologists (Canada)
- SATCOM Automated Monitoring Subsystem
- Satellite Automatic Monitoring System
- Scottish Association for Marine Science
- Scottish-American Military Society (est. 1981; North Carolina)
- Security Assistance Management Information System
- Senior Assistance Management System (Synergy Software)
- Servicing and Maintenance System (NASA)
- Serviços de Assistência Médico Social (Portugal)
- Ship Alternation Management System
- Shipboard Automated Medical System
- Shore Activity Maintenance Support
- Shore Activity Management Support
Samples in periodicals archive:
Cox, Professor of Political Science, School of Advanced Military Studies, US Army Command and General Staff College, author of Terrorism, Instability, and Democracy in Asia and Africa
Army Command and General Staff College, the School of Advanced Military Studies, and the Army War College.
Critical Thinking The School of Advanced Military Studies is a follow-on school that focuses on educating American and international officers as leaders who can think critically at the strategic and operational levels and solve complex, ambiguous problems.
US Army Command and General Staff College, School of Advanced Military Studies resource page.
David Petraeus whom Paul Winner credits with the thoughtful curriculum at the School of Advanced Military Studies.
The School of Advanced Military Studies uses the Socratic method of instruction.
The School of Advanced Military Studies (SAMS) and the Advanced Strategic Arts Program (ASAP).