The students, all undergraduates, arrived in Oman on January 28 to take part in a School for International Training (SIT) Study Abroad programme, which is attached to WLC, called Political Culture and Economic Develop-ment in the Gulf.
What does SIT stand for?
SIT stands for School for International Training (Brattleboro, VT, USA)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SIT
We have 236 other meanings of SIT in our Acronym Attic
- Soroptimist International of the South West Pacific
- Symposium on Intelligent Systems (and Informatics)
- South Iceland Seismic Zone
- Safety Improvement Team (various locations)
- Safety Injection Tank
- Saitama Institute of Technology (Japan)
- Sample Injection Tube (flow cytometers)
- Satellite Inspector Target
- Satellite Interactive Terminal
- Say It Twice (band)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Passionate about intercultural relations, Cousteau received her masters in international and intercultural management from the School for International Training.
Chris came to Jordan on a "Sustainable Development in Jordan" program organized by the School for International Training in Brattleboro, Vermont.
In May 2005, Bellamy will become president and CEO of World Learning and its School for International Training, where she will continue her work on behalf of those in need and in the service of promoting the importance of democracy, social justice and economic development as bridges for peace.
the School for International Training has been offering Sexuality, Gender, and Identity to students for close to a decade.