Call Content and Speakers Speakers on the audioconference will discuss implementation of state polices at the local level, successful strategies to reach children from diverse cultural and economic backgrounds and options for funding school readiness initiatives.
What does SRI stand for?
SRI stands for School Readiness Initiative (various locations)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SRI
We have 326 other meanings of SRI in our Acronym Attic
- Skid Row Housing Trust (Los Angeles, CA)
- Smart Royal Home Tuition (India)
- Superior Right Hepatic Vein
- Southern Regional Housing Working Group (Australia)
- Sacrum Romanum Imperium (Latin: Sacred Roman Empire, codices and manuscripts)
- Safety Related Instrumentation
- Sapsis Rigging, Inc. (Lansdowne, PA)
- Sasquatch Research Initiative
- Saudi Refining, Inc. (Houston, TX)
- Scholastic Reading Inventory (education)
- Scientific Research Institute (Menlo Park, CA)
- Scripps Research Institute
- Security Resources, Inc. (Cherry Hill, NJ)
- Security Risk Intelligence (software)
- Selective Retention Indicator
- Selective Reuptake Inhibitor (drug)
- Self-Referencing Interferometer
- Self-Report Inventory
- Send Routing Information (cellular)
- Sensory Research Institute
Samples in periodicals archive:
states gathered to form an organization to invest in the study of school readiness initiatives (www.
The technical assistance initiative is a continuation of a joint school readiness initiative launched by the YEF Institute and UWA one year ago to provide practical advice, information and networking opportunities for city and United Way leaders.