The students were recognized by the School Network for Absenteeism Prevention (SNAP), a collaboration between The Soap and Detergent Association and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention).
What does SNAP stand for?
SNAP stands for School Network for Absenteeism Prevention
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SNAP
We have 317 other meanings of SNAP in our Acronym Attic
- School Nurses Association of North Carolina
- State and National Affairs Office (Associated Students of the University of California, Davis)
- Swedish National Audit Office
- Student Nurses Association of Oakland University (Michigan)
- SABRE Network of Attached Processors (Airlines Computer System)
- Safety Net for Abused Persons
- Sarawak National Action Party (Malaysia)
- Satellite Navigation & Positioning Group (School of Geomatic Engineering, University of New South Wales)
- Scheduling and Notification of Applicants for Processing (US Department of Homeland Security)
- Score for Neonatal Acute Physiology (severity index)
- Screen Name and Password
- Seatbelts Need A Partner (safety program)
- Seattle Neighborhoods Actively Prepare (Seattle, WA)
- Secure Network Access Platform (Microlink)
- Secure NFC (Near Field Communication) Application (radio communication protocol program; Graz, Austria)
- Security Night Assistance Patrol
- SEGA Network Application Package
- Select and Native Programming (US DoD Planning, Programming, Budgeting, and Execution System)
- Selected Nomenclature for Sources of Air Pollution
Samples in periodicals archive:
We also will promote the use of the School Network for Absenteeism Prevention (SNAP) handwashing program to all school staff, including school nurses and environmental health professionals who inspect school food service facilities.