As part of the scheme pupils had to deliver a short presentation on What makes our school a healthy school for Geraint James, Conwy's head of education services, members of the school improvement team as well as pupils, staff, parents and governors.
What does SIT stand for?
SIT stands for School Improvement Team
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SIT
We have 236 other meanings of SIT in our Acronym Attic
- Symposium on Intelligent Systems (and Informatics)
- South Iceland Seismic Zone
- Safety Improvement Team (various locations)
- Safety Injection Tank
- Saitama Institute of Technology (Japan)
- Sample Injection Tube (flow cytometers)
- Satellite Inspector Target
- Satellite Interactive Terminal
- Say It Twice (band)
- School for International Training (Brattleboro, VT, USA)
- School Infrastructure Thrift
- School of Industrial Technology
- School of Information Technology
- Science Innovation Technology (various locations)
- Scientific Integrated Test
- Scottish Investment Trust
- Secondary Instability Theory
- Select in Test
- Sepang Institute of Technology (Malaysia)
- Shanghai Institute of Tourism
Samples in periodicals archive:
00 Paperback LB1029 This resource contains 75 action tools to guide educators, administrators, and school improvement teams through the process of creating a response to intervention (RTI) framework, from launching the RTI initiative through introducing RTI to school staff members, developing the RTI intervention team, and monitoring and supporting RTI implementation.
Changes were also made to the senior team and the academy was supported by the OAT school improvement team to restore its fortunes.
Approaches in Three Cities San Antonio, Texas San Antonio's high school improvement team is starting with two of the city's 17 school districts.
After taking over as head of Four Dwellings five years ago, Mr Smith set up a School Improvement Team which has transformed the school's exam results from only five per cent of students obtaining grades A-C at GCSE in 1998 to 26 per cent attaining grades A-C in 2000.
Motorola also participates in school improvement teams, career activities, a "Teacher in the Workplace" program and other educational activities.
The project is being run by the city council's libraries service in partnership with the West Derby Learning Network and the school improvement team.
But for now, the school improvement team comprised of teacher leaders disseminates information to the teachers.