In Central Texas, Hutto ISD rolled out a school bus advertising program through Dallas-based Alpha Media last spring in order to try and offset some of the impending cuts in state financing.
What does SBA stand for?
SBA stands for School Bus Advertising
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SBA
We have 356 other meanings of SBA in our Acronym Attic
- San Bernardino Acorn (San Bernardino, CA)
- Santa Barbara Aerospace
- Santa Barbara Airlines (Santa Barbara, CA)
- Santa Barbara, CA, USA - Santa Barbara Airport (Airport Code)
- Saskatchewan Band Association (Saskatchewan, Canada)
- Saskatchewan Beekeepers Association
- Scalable Broadcast Algorithm
- Scarborough Basketball Association
- School Based Assessment
- School Baseline Assessment
- School of Business Administration
- Scottish Beekeepers' Association
- Sealed Bid Auction
- Seat Belt Anchor (automotive)
- Sebring (Amtrak station code; Sebring, FL)
- Senior Bowlers of America
- Senior Business Analyst
- Sergeant's Benevolent Association (New York City, NY, USA)
- Serum Bactericidal Activity
- Set-Based Analysis
Samples in periodicals archive:
While New Jersey explicitly banned school bus advertising in 1985, proposals to allow it have been floating through the statehouse ever since 1996.
The Education Commission of the States confirms that school bus advertising is gaining national momentum.