The first is teacher differentiation, where the teacher works with the child, and then we have School Action, which may see a child receive one-to-one support, and then there's School Action Plus, which involves further intervention.
What does SAP stand for?
SAP stands for School Action Plus
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SAP
We have 795 other meanings of SAP in our Acronym Attic
- Sales Action Plan
- Sampling and Analysis Plan
- San Antonio Police
- San Pedro Sula, Honduras - La Mesa (Airport Code)
- Sanduhr Anzeige Programm (German software)
- Santa Paula (Amtrak station code; Santa Paula, CA)
- Sapropels and Paleoceanography
- Satisfactory Academic Progress
- Save All Paper (recycling slogan)
- Save America (Americans) Plan
- School Age Program
- Schreibs Auf Papier (German)
- Schweizer Automatik Pool (German: Swiss Automatic Pool; Switzerland)
- Science Activity Planner (US NASA; satellite data tool)
- Scientific Advisory Panel
- Scouting Amphibian Plan (United State Coast Guard)
- Seafarers' Assistance Programme
- Seasonal Attribution Project (climate change)
- Second Audio Program
- Secondary Audio Programming
Samples in periodicals archive:
Then we have School Action, which may see a child receive one-to-one support, and then there's School Action Plus, which involves further intervention.
Key to tables GCSE and equivalent A Number of pupils at the end of Key Stage 4 B Number of Key Stage 5 pupils with Special Educational Needs, with statements, or supported at School Action Plus.
B Number of pupils on roll with Special Educational Needs, or on School Action Plus.
B Number of pupils eligible for Key Stage 2 tests with special educational needs or supported at School Action Plus.