The period of excused absence for an employee on an uncommon tour of duty or an employee on a part-time schedule will be prorated according to the number of hours in the employee's regularly scheduled work week.
What does SWW stand for?
SWW stands for Scheduled Work Week
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SWW
We have 43 other meanings of SWW in our Acronym Attic
- South Western Victoria Monitor Farm Project (Australia)
- Scattered Wave Variational Principle
- Solid Waste Volume Projection
- Sudanese Women's Voice for Peace (est. 1994; Nairobi, Kenya)
- Software Vital Product Data
- Southwest Veterinary Symposium (annual conference)
- Sanitair Warm Water (Netherlands)
- Sarah Williams White (recording artist)
- SAS (Statistical Analysis Software Corp.) Wide Web (Intranet)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Examples include Monday/Friday abuse (the term we use for the days bracketing the employee's work week, whichever days it happens to include), habit-forming days (usually immediately before or after the person's scheduled work week, but occasionally associated with something else, such as a spouse's vacation day or the tennis tournaments that are common in our town), length of time of each illness, and nature of illness.