Currently, only Schedule II controlled substances, such as OxyContin, opium and Percocet, are monitored; however, the Massachusetts Public Health Council recognized the merit of the provisions in this statute when the council unanimously approved regulations in mid-August to now monitor all federally controlled substances, including Schedules II through V.
What does C-II stand for?
C-II stands for Schedule II Controlled Substance (USA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 168 other meanings of C-II in our Acronym Attic
- Cannis Games Editing Network
- Chaudhuri, Hu, and Afshar (algorithm)
- Community Health Awareness Group (Detroit, MI)
- Cholesterol of High Density Lipoproteins (endocrinology)
- Complementary Heterostructure Field Effect Transistor
- Counter-Human Intelligence
- Schedule I Controlled Substance (USA)
- Cellular Inhibitor of Apoptosis Protein 1
- Cellular Inhibitor of Apoptosis Protein 2
- Channel-Condition Independent Fair Queuing
- Schedule III Controlled Substance (USA)
- Counter-Imagery Intelligence
- Commander in Chief
- Contractor In-Plant Testing
- Composite Model Insulin Sensitivity Index
- Cisco-Integrated Services Digital Network User Part
- Schedule IV Controlled Substance (USA)
- CENTCOM (US Central Command)-Joint Theater Support Contracting Command (US DoD)
- Containerized Joint Worldwide Intelligence Communications System (US DoD)
- Christian Local Area Network
Samples in periodicals archive:
About DAYTRANA DAYTRANA is a Schedule II controlled substance.
It also extended the time limit on emergency prescription refills (so that treatment will not be interrupted because final approval has not come through) from 72 hours to 30 days, except for Schedule II controlled substances.
Extended-release hydromorphone, a schedule II controlled substance, is administered once every 24 hours and is intended only for patients who have taken opioids and show tolerance for them and who require a minimum total daily opiate dose equal to 12 mg of oral hydromorphone, according to the black box warning in the drug's label.