In the first show, Scatman John and 12-piece group Razzle Dazzle from Belfast show what they can do.
What does SMJ stand for?
SMJ stands for Scatman John (singer)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of SMJ
We have 8 other meanings of SMJ in our Acronym Attic
- Serious Mental Illness Treatment Research and Evaluation Center (Ann Arbor, MI)
- Safe Motherhood Initiative in Uganda (est. 1988)
- Sindh Madressatul Islam University (Karachi, Pakistan)
- Soldier-Machine Interface Utilities
- Special Military Intelligence Unit
- St Mary in the Valley (South Tuggeranong, Australia)
- Structure of Management Information Version 2
- Services Modeling and Implementation Using Sound Web Engineering Practices (workshop)
- Saber Marionette J (WinAMP skin)
- Saudi Medical Journal
- Schönstatt-Mannes-Jugend (German religious initiative)
- Scottish Medical Journal (Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Glasgow)
- Scrap Metal Junkie (recycling resource)
- Self-Monitoring Journal (weight loss)
- Service Municipal de La Jeunesse (French: Municipal Youth Service)
- Singapore Medical Journal (Singapore Medical Association)
- Smartjack (Hekimian)
- Société des Mines de Jouac (French: Jouac Mining Company; France)
- Songklanagarind Medical Journal (Prince of Songkla University, Thailand)
- Sony Music Japan
Samples in periodicals archive:
Evoking the mid-1990s singing sensation Scatman John, Heral rapped with incredible speed into the microphone over a background of recorded beats.
It was a quickie wedding in Las Vegas, although, with a name like Peaches Honey blossom Michelle Charlotte Angel Vanessa Geldof, the only way that would have been quick is if Scatman John was conducting the ceremony.