Our staff who presently work in our services in County Durham, Tees Valley and Scarborough, Whitby and Ryedale would also remain there.
What does SWAR stand for?
SWAR stands for Scarborough, Whitby and Ryedale (UK primary care trust)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SWAR
We have 4 other meanings of SWAR in our Acronym Attic
- Swiss Association of Pharmaceutical Professionals (est. 1995)
- South-West Approaches
- Sector Wide Approaches in Health
- South West Adult Placement Scheme (UK)
- South Western Area Pathology Service (Australia)
- Special Whatchamcallits Affectionately Pinned Somewhere
- Spectral Wave Prediction System
- South and West Asia Postal Union
- Swap University (online student classifieds)
- Subcommittee on Water Availability and Quality
- SIMD Within A Register (parallel computing)
- SoftWare Acceptance Review
- Soldier Warrior (US Army program)
- Solid Waste Annual Reporting
- Swedish Workshop on Autonomous Robotics (Sweden)
- Semantic Web and Repurposing Applications (special-interest group web applications project)
- Satellite World Amateur Radio Conference
- Solid Waste and Recycling Committee (various locations)
- Semantic Web Abridged Relational Databases
- South West Agricultural Regional Development
Samples in periodicals archive:
Scarborough, Whitby and Ryedale Primary Care Trust said it supported the funding bid but the Department of Health changed its policy and blocked new deals pending new contracts next year.
Scarborough, Whitby and Ryedale Primary Care Trust commissioned research after a senior US Air Force scientist said he would not buy a house near the base because its radiation could pose a serious health risk.
Scarborough, Whitby and Ryedale Primary Care Trust, which brought in the Dutch dentist, said the new clinic was a huge success and plans to recruit more staff.
Trust us to talk SCARBOROUGH, Whitby and Ryedale Primary Care Trust patient and public involvement forum will hold its annual general meeting at Danby Village Hall, on Tuesday, May 30, at 2pm.
The reassurance was issued by Scarborough, Whitby and Ryedale Primary Care Trust after intense local campaigning against any cuts in services at the hospital.
Hambleton and Richmondshire and Scarborough, Whitby and Ryedale Primary Care Trusts have produced an information pack to hand out to patients.
The Scarborough, Whitby and Ryedale Primary Care Trust is responsible for ensuring that emergency services are available for those patients who do not wish to be registered with a dentist or are unable to do so.