What does SBIL stand for?
SBIL stands for Scanning-Beam Interference Lithography (mechanical engineering)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SBIL
We have 6 other meanings of SBIL in our Acronym Attic
- Social Behavior Interest Group (Ohio)
- Subject Based Information Gateway(s)
- Santosa Bandung International Hospital (Bandung, Indonesia)
- Subhas Bose Institute of Hotel Management (West Bengal, India)
- Schrader-Bridgeport International, Inc.
- Shingon Buddhist International Institute (Fresno, CA)
- Simple Business Invoicing and Inventory
- Small Business Incubator Initiative (Australia)
- State Bank Institute of Information and Communication Management (est. 1987; State Bank of India)
- Saamya Biotech India Ltd.
- Schema-Based Interconnection Language
- School-Based Instructional Leadership
- Small Business Improvement Loan
- Sterling Biofuels International Limited (Australia)
- Shadow Boundary Incremental Length Diffraction Coefficient
- Solomons Beacon Inn Limited Partnership (Maryland hotel company)
- Saudi Board of Internal Medicine (Saudi Arabia)
- Shri Balwant Institute of Management (India)
- Sketch-Based Interfaces and Modelling (symposium)
- Small Business Internet Marketing