: Lot asked: design and production of assemblies and details for a synchrotron microscope scanning: STXM Scanning Transmission X-ray Microscope.
What does STXM stand for?
STXM stands for Scanning Transmission X-Ray Microscope
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- St Croix Island, VI, USA (Airport Code)
- Staff Training Exercise
- Star Trek: X (Nemesis)
- Start of Text
- Store X (6502 processor instruction)
- Street Touring X (amateur racing)
- Structured Text
- Studentereksamen (Danish high-school certificate)
- Syntaxin (cell membrane protein)
- System Technology Excellency (South Korea)
- Salmonella Typhimurium
- Same to You
- Store Y (6502 processor instruction)
- Style (File Name Extension)
- Styrian Airways, Austria (ICAO code)
- Student & Youth Travel Association
- Sloop Tavern Yacht Club (Seattle, WA)
- St. Thomas Yacht Club (St. Thomas, United States Virgin Islands)
- Short Term Youth Exchange (Australia)
- Same to You, Loser
Samples in periodicals archive:
In that quest, Haddad and his coworkers have devised a three-dimensional visualization method that uses low-energy X rays along with a scanning transmission X-ray microscope to produce some of the highest-resolution images ever obtained.
The projections were acquired using the cryogenic scanning transmission x-ray microscope at the X1A beamline of the National Synchrotron Light Source, [2,4,13] using a procedure described in Refs.