Scandinavian public library quarterly 30(1) 2003 p2 http://www.
What does SPLQ stand for?
SPLQ stands for Scandinavian Public Library Quarterly
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- States Parties to the LOS (Law of the Sea) Convention
- Special Purpose Local Option Sales Tax
- Scottish Practice Learning Project (Scottish Social Services Council and Scottish Institute for Excellence in Social Work Education; UK)
- Simple Plant Location Problem (mathematics)
- Stabilized Plasmid-Lipid Particle
- State Parliamentary Labor Party (Australia)
- Surat Perjalanan Laksana Paspor (Indonesian travel document)
- Synthetic Precipitation Leaching Procedure
- Spectrum Level Principal Components
- Spiral Plate Count
- Smashing Pumpkins Live Recording Association
- Strategic Project Launch Readiness Assessment (construction development)
- Siemens Procurement and Logistics Services
- Single Particle Light Scattering (photometry)
- Sparse Least Squares
- State Parent Locator Service (child support enforcement; various states)
- Suffolk Public Library System (Virginia)
- Supporting People Local System (UK)
- Single-Position Letter Sorting Machine
- Southeastern Public Library System Of Oklahoma (Mcalester, OK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Skov, A 2004, 'Information literacy and the role of public libraries', electronic version, Scandinavian Public Library Quarterly, vol.
Scandinavian Public Library Quarterly, 31(4), 22-24.