WulfKit embodies the IEEE 1496 scalable coherent interface (SCI) a memory-to-memory interconnect standard.
What does SCI stand for?
SCI stands for Scalable Coherent Interface
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of SCI
We have 533 other meanings of SCI in our Acronym Attic
- Steam-Cooled Heavy Water Reactor
- Ministerial Committee on Science Policy (UK)
- SAAB (Svenska Aeroplan Aktiebolaget) Club Italia (Italian car club)
- Safari Club International
- Safe City Initiative (various locations)
- Safety Critical Item
- Sales Curve Interactive
- San Clemente Island (California)
- Santa Catalina Island (California, USA)
- Scalable Coherent Interconnect
- Scaled Composites, Inc. (Mojave, CA)
- Scholarly Communication Institute (various schools)
- Science Citation Index (Institute for Scientific Information)
- Scientific Computing and Imaging (University of Utah)
- SciFi Communications International
- Scotia Capital, Inc. (Nova Scotia; Canada)
- Scotland's Colleges International (UK)
- Sea Containers Inc.
- Secondary and Cumulative Impacts (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Once the darling of high-end Unix vendors, including Sun Microsystems Inc and Data General Corp, Dolphin specialized in systems based on the SCI Scalable Coherent Interface.