The contenders for the sensor upgrade are Northrop Grumman's Scalable Agile Beam Radar and the Raytheon Advanced Combat Radar.
What does SABR stand for?
SABR stands for Scalable Agile Beam Radar (active electronically scanned array; Northrup Grumman)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SABR
We have 21 other meanings of SABR in our Acronym Attic
- South Ayrshire Befriending Project (Scotland, UK)
- Southern Appalachian Biodiversity Project (Asheville, NC)
- Start a Business Programme (UK)
- Superflow of Adaptive Back Pressure
- Surrey and Borders Partnership (National Health Service; UK)
- Salicylic Acid-Binding Protein 3
- SOPHE/AAHE Baccalaureate Program Approval Committee
- St. Augustine Beach Police Department (St. Augustine Beach, FL)
- South African Board for Personnel Practice
- Supreme Adjustable Bed Queen (product)
- Seacoast Area Bike Routes (Portsmouth, NH)
- Selectable Assault Battle Rifle
- Set Asynchronous Balanced Mode Extended
- Sneak Attack by Roger (Roger Federer; tennis)
- Society for American Baseball Research
- Space Age Body Refreshment (beauty equipment)
- Special Assessment Baseline Review
- Stereotactic Ablative Radiotherapy (radiation treatment)
- Software ABR for ATM
- Suid-Afrikaanse Buro vir Rasse Aangeleenthede (South African Bureau of Racial Affairs)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Northrop Grumman's Scalable Agile Beam Radar (Sabr) is focussed on the F-16 retrofit market and used technology from the company's AN/APG-80.