SAYING Goodbye was founded by Andy and Zoe Clark-Coates after they lost four children to miscarriage.
What does SAGO stand for?
SAGO stands for Saying Goodbye
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of SAGO
We have 4 other meanings of SAGO in our Acronym Attic
- Separate Absorption Grading and Multiplication (Layers)
- South American Gelatin Manufacturers Association (trade association)
- Stellar Awards Gospel Music Academy
- South Africa: The Good News (news website)
- South African Gaming Network
- Software AG of North America (Reston, VA)
- South African Geographical Names Council
- Standing Advisory Group on Nuclear Energy
- Strategic Advisory Group for Nursing Information Systems (UK)
- South African Geographical Names System (South Africa)
- Scout and Guide Association (Qatar)
- South African Group in Oman
- Southern Area Gas Operations (Aramco)
- Student and Graduate Online (UK)
- System Administrative and General Offices (Texas A&M University)
- Scottish Audit of Gastric and Oesophageal Cancer
- South American Gulf Oil Company (Colombia)
- Sales Adjusted Gross Profit
- Senior Academic General Practitioner (UK)
- Society for Ancient Greek Philosophy (est. 1953)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Saying Goodbye services, the first set of national commemorative services to take place in cathedrals across the UK, help families pay tribute to their lost babies and provide an opportunity for people to say goodbye.
For example, she featured a make-up addict who was trying to use less, as well as a man saying goodbye to his toupee, according to The Wrap.
Saying goodbye, part two: Italy coach Marcello Lippi resigned, three days after guiding the Azzurri to their fourth World Cup title.
With Alan Shearer, pictured, we know we are just saying goodbye to Alan the player.
THANKS to New Labour in London, Wales has said goodbye to two great Welsh regiments for one, also Wales will be saying goodbye to four individual Welsh police forces for one.
The album featured a haunting ballad called Here For You which coincidentally is about parents saying goodbye to their child at an airport as they prepare to embark on a new path in life.
Morgan had a retirement bash two weeks ago but saying goodbye to a life-time of work must be hard.