CBRE represented The Sawtooth Group, in a 19,713 s/f lease transaction at 141 West Front Street, Red Bank, N.
What does SAW stand for?
SAW stands for Sawtooth
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SAW
We have 161 other meanings of SAW in our Acronym Attic
- Sound, Audiovisual and Video Integrators
- Sample Vital Registration with Verbal Autopsy
- Student Association of Vegan and Vegetarian Youth (University of Rochester; Rochester, NY)
- Severn and Avon Vales Wetlands Partnership (UK)
- Saturday Academy at Vanderbilt for the Young (Nashville, TN)
- Stockport Action for Voluntary Youth (aka SCVYS: Stockport Council for Voluntary Youth Services; Stockport, England)
- Students Actively Volunteering for You (San Diego, CA)
- Sage After Work (Sage College of Albany; New York)
- Sallalahu Alaihi Wasallam (Holy Prophet Muhammad)
- Santa Ana Winds (California)
- Schizophrenia Awareness Week (mental health; various locations)
- School of Advanced Warfighting
- Schools around the World (various locations)
- Screening Analysis Worksheet
- Secondary Application Window
- Section Assault Weapon
- Secure Access Wrapper
- Security Archive Workstation (Honeywell Vindicator Security Solutions)
- Self-Avoiding Walk
- Semiautomatic Assault Weapon
Samples in periodicals archive:
Wednesday September 1st will be a classically themed black and white party at Sawtooth Restaurant and Lounge in Chicago's West Loop.
A sawtooth moil rotation guide forces the container to rotate inside the starwheel pocket from the top of the dome.
He mentions the sawtooth backed bayonets and observes that the allies claimed it was to cause horrible wounds, but there's more to the story.
Hotchner (Hotch), sometimes called Sawtooth, to help him with a Christmas project that he was assembling in this basement, which wasn't a basement in the usual sense.
Byline: REVIEW By Bob Passaro The Register-Guard Traplines: Coming Home to Sawtooth Valley By John Rember (Pantheon, 240 pages, $22) Who hasn't done this during a vacation?
Forest Service, and retailer Eddie Bauer in planting a sawtooth oak at the town's Ashley Pond.