A Vital Savings Factor Most of these factors are fully determined by the manual.
What does SF stand for?
SF stands for Savings Factor
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of SF
We have 146 other meanings of SF in our Acronym Attic
- San Fierro (fictional gaming city, GTA: San Andreas)
- San Francisco (California)
- Sand Filter
- Sandford Flemming building (University of Toronto)
- Sanitary Fair (philately)
- Santa Fe (railroad; Argentina province)
- Sarana Foundation (Sri Lanka; est. 1991)
- Sarasota Florida
- Saturated Fat
- Sausage Festival (livejournal community)
Samples in periodicals archive:
9 Estimated value of current personal savings at retirement: Multiply (8) by (7) $500,000 10 Savings shortfall: Subtract (9) from (6) $300,000 11 Approximate years until retirement Years To Retirement 8 12 16 20 24 Savings Factor .