THE SAVINGS BANK LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY OF MASSACHUSETTS said its president and chief executive officer, ROBERT K.
What does SBLI stand for?
SBLI stands for Savings Bank Life Insurance
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SBLI
We have 1 other meaning of SBLI in our Acronym Attic
- Society of Biblical Literature and Exegesis (now Society of Biblical Literature)
- School Bond Loan Fund (Michigan)
- Seattle Biotech Legacy Foundation (Seattle, WA)
- Small Business Loan Fund
- Stoned B-Like Factor (genetics)
- Saxton B. Little Free Library (Columbia, CT)
- Small Business and Local Government Assistance (Texas)
- Serikat Buruh Listrik Dan Gas Indonesia (Indonesia Union of Electrical and Gas Workers)
- Small Business Loan Guarantee Program (California)
- Sarah Bush Lincoln Health Center (Mattoon, IL)
- Southeastern Bankruptcy Law Institute (Decatur, GA)
- Stressed But Loving It (UK youth musical theatre society)
- Security Benefit Life Insurance Company
- Standards Based Linux Instrumentation for Manageability
- Solana Beach Little League (South Beach, CA)
- South Boulder Little League (Boulder, Colorado)
- School of Building and Land Management
- Spanish Brass Luur Metalls (Spanish brass band)
- Sustaining Base Leadership and Management
- Society of Biblical Literature Monograph Series (book-length studies)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He spent 50 years working in various capacities at the Savings Bank Life Insurance Company.
Massachusetts-based Savings Bank Life Insurance company scored a huge win this month.
He is a director of Savings Bank Life Insurance Company and a trustee of the Community Foundation of North Central Massachusetts.
Following that accomplishment, Brandeis helped establish the first Savings Bank Life Insurance Department.