The Save the Rhino Trust Namibia recently celebrated its 30th birthday which coincided with the World Rhino Day.
What does SRT stand for?
SRT stands for Save the Rhino Trust
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SRT
We have 339 other meanings of SRT in our Acronym Attic
- Sul Ross State University
- Satellite Robot Simulator Vehicle (NASA)
- Small Round Structured Virus
- Strains with Reduced Susceptibilities to Vancomycin (microbiology)
- Scio Residents for Safe Water (Michigan)
- Single Reader Single Writer (queue type)
- Simple Random Sampling With Replacement
- Santa Rosa Symphony Youth Orchestra (California)
- Sachin Ramesh Tendulkar (cricket player)
- Safety Review Team
- Sawfish Recovery Team
- Scale, Rotation, Translation (3D modeling)
- Scarborough Rapid Transit (Canada)
- Scheduled Return Time
- Schuylkill River Trail (Pennsylvania)
- Science Research Techniques (various organizations)
- Scientific Research Team (various organizations)
- Seamonster Response Team
- Search and Rescue Team (various locations)
- Searsport (Amtrak station code; Searsport, ME)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This is exactly what motivated Blythe Loutit, another veteran in the conservation field, to start the Save the Rhino Trust 20 years ago.
The pair was in the country to learn more about Namibia's conservation initiatives and have visited several places such as the CCF, Save the Rhino Trust and Etosha National Park.